Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Winter Tag - BLOGMAS DAY NINE!

(I don't really know if this photo really fits in, but hey it looks nice!) 

So now it's winter I thought you might be interested in what some of my winter essentials are! I also have a really exciting post planned for either tomorrow or Thursday but I'm aiming for as soon as possible, so I thought this would be a quick but interesting post I could do!

Top Two Winter Fashion Essentials?
I love chelsea boots are there so cute and fashionable and go with everything, along with a really thick warm furry coat and I recently found my staple coat in Forever21, there collection of winter wear is beautiful!

Top Two Winter Beauty Essentials?
When it's winter I'm always super tired, so concealer is my absolute essential and I personally love the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer as it's the best concealer I've ever used as it conceals everything. I also love the Chanel Powder as it sets everything perfectly, and leaves it in place almost all day!

What shoes do you wear this most in Winter?
It alternates between my Chelsea boots or my white converse, as both of which are so easy to pair with my outfits, and basically go with anything so I just throw them on as I'm hopping out the door.

Favourite Winter Accessory?
Tartan Scarfs!

Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
Marc Jacobs Nail Lacquer in Wine!

Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
Ew, both of which I absolutely hate!

Favourite Winter Candle?
Christmas cookie by Yankee Candle is absolutely gorgeous!

Snowboarding or Skiing?
Skiing all the way! However, on my christmas list is snowboarding lessons as hopefully when we go on our next 'Ski Holiday' in February I can snowboard instead.

Have you ever gone ice skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?
I like to go whenever possible! I'd like to think I'm really good at it, but I always end up leaving with ice on my bum!

Does it snow where you live?
I live in London so it tends to vary the last time we had snow was over a year ago, but this year the weather is meant to be really bad and is meant to snow quite frequently over the remained of the winter season.

Have you ever made a snowman?
Of course, all the time!

What holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas Eve (if thats a holiday!) Christmas day, well everything bar halloween I guess!

Favourite Christmas/Holiday Song?
Band Aid or Last Christmas! Most christmas songs I like!

If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it what would it be?
Either my own Ski's and boots, my own Sephora shop or a puppy! Or a Sloth! I really want a pet sloth!

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?
I don't really plan events, but rather wait until the weekend and see what I want to do! After christmas I am going away with my family to Egypt, so I guess thats a plan? Oh and sledging, as it's so much fun!

What have you got planned for Christmas this year?
Not very much, just going to visit family and friends and then I'll be going on holiday!

What are you doing for Christmas? I'd love to know!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love you to get involved in something exciting going on over on my blog right now!

    Bec x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete