Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday 7 December 2014

Top Five Beauty Products - BLOGMAS DAY SEVEN!



1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
All of you know how much I love this palette, the pigmentation is by far the best I have tried, the formula is densely pact which combats fall out, there fade proof and the colour selection is fanatastic. All of which has meant that this has become my favourite palette, and landed a place in m Top Five Beauty Products!

2. Mac Bronzing Powder:
I love this bronzer as its the perfect shade for my face, contours perfectly and almost undectabely! It also has a beautiful glow and a tad of shimmer, it's also not to dark or muddy either! Perfect shade, and formula! Its also one of the only universal bronzers, as it's a shade that works with pretty much all skin tones.

3. MAC 217 Eyeshadow Brush:
Prior to using this brush I could not create a smokey eye, no matter how hard I tried. This brush is perfect for eyeshadow placement, whilst it also blends and shades effortlessly, and does not take up all of the eyeshadow whilst blending. Its soft, dense and I always find myself using it for all kinds of products. The brush is absolutely perfect for eyeshadow and concealer, and I completely love and recommend it.

4, Chanel Mat Lumiere Matte Powder:
Just realised how repetitive my posts are seeing as I pretty much use the same products. Very sorry.. Anyway as you all know I love this powder; its lightweight, smooth and consistent. It leaves a lovely radiant glow, and does not at all look cake-y!

5. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer:
I talk about this too much, I think it's been in five of my posts by now so your most likely all bored of it so I'll keep it short. Buy it. Its creamy, radiating, brightening, smooth and undetectable on your skin, my all time absolute favourite concealer.

What are your top five products? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment