Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday 15 December 2014

The Christmas Tag - BLOGMAS DAY FIFTEEN!


I thought that I' d do The Christmas Tag for you today, and let you know what I enjoy over The Christmas period!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
My Favourite Christmas Movie would be either ELF or How The Grinch Stole Christmas probably because there the only christmas movies I've watched but I love them both.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Who opens their presents on Christmas Eve? I definitely open my presents on Christmas Morning, but my parents get myself, my sister and our cousins a Christmas Eve present which is basically just christmas pj's and slippers that me and my sister tend not to where.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
My memory is absolutely awful, so this is perhaps the only christmas I actually remember but it is a cute memory that I have. So I was going through the age of where your not sure if you believe in Father Christmas or not so they wanted to try and convince me he was real so they sprinkled icing sugar across the fireplace and got my dads boots and stamped in the icing sugar so it looked like footprints. However, it totally backfired because I like the taste of snow so I wanted to eat it and then when I did I realised it was actually icing sugar so then I found out Father Christmas wasn't real!

4. Favourite festive food?
I am a really fussy eater, so I don't actually enjoy festive foods and my parents don't tend to cook festive foods but if I had to choice I really enjoy pigs in blankets and home-cooked sausage rolls.. Not quite sure if their festive but they are the foods we make around the time of Christmas. And I also totally love chocolate, but thats not really festive food! 

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
My Favourite Christmas gift as a child was a Wii, but as I've grown older my parents normally just give me money as it's easier for them as I frequently change my mind, but this year I've asked for GHD Eclipse Straighteners so hopefully I'll receive them and they'll be my favourite christmas gift!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I don't like spice-y scents I'm definitely a sweet scented girl, so I like christmas cookie and salted caramel by Yankee Candle.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I wouldn't call it a tradition but as I said earlier my parents buy us christmas pj's and me and my sister are meant to wear them that night and on christmas morning. 

8. What tops your tree?
Normally a weird doll thing. 

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I don't think that I ever asked for crazy gifts that I didn't receive  I think I usually asked for  baby annabelle merchandise and had quite a big collection as I was growing up like most girls my age.


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
My Christmas tends to vary so I don't think I have a best part of Christmas but I do love waking up on christmas morning and trying to get my family up and awake and then playing just dance when my family are drunk is always really funny.

I'd love to hear what your favourite christmas memory was so please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment