Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday 12 December 2014

Bobbi Brown Corrector Review - BLOGMAS DAY TWELVE!


(I know a few of you don't like it when I do reviews, and since I have been doing a lot of reviews lately I thought I'd just mention that I know the vast majority enjoy them and find them useful so I'm really sorry but I want to try and please everyone. There will be some more tutorials coming your way very soon but as you know tutorials take a little extra time!)

As mentioned in my top five concealer post, I love this corrector and use it daily therefore I thought I'd do an in depth review to let you know how I use it and if I recommend it.

I use this prior to concealer and use it directly below my eyes using it anywhere where I can see purple or blue undertones (most particularly the eye area), and I also use in areas where I have redness. This is because the salmon colour combats both red, blue and purple tones of the skin. It's coverage is incredibly high, and does not crease - much to my surprise. It's a very thick formula so you only need the smallest amount and HAVE to set this with powder. The staying power isn't the greatest but then again my face is very oily so you might not have that problem. I warm it up between my fingers before using, and then begin concealing.

Although the formula is very thick it definitely does not feel at all heavy on the skin, and as long as you blend it all in, it lays unnoticeable on the skin. With this corrector the least the better does apply, it's a corrector that may take a little extra time working out how it works the best for your skin and yourself but it is most definitely worth it in my opinon. It offers full coverage, and lasts an incredibly long time which in my mind makes it quite good value for money. The Bobbi Brown corrector retails for £19, and you can purchase it here.

Have you tried The Bobbi Brown Corrector? Will you be trying it?

No comments:

Post a Comment