Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday 4 December 2014

Bio Oil Review* - BLOGMAS DAY FOUR!



Having had stretch marks for some time now, when I was contacted by the lovely Olivia to try a sample of bio oil I immediately jumped at the chance.

Stretch marks are caused by the rapid stretching of the skin often associated with rapid growth or weight changes. Do not ever associate stretch marks with being overweight as they are not actually due to be 'above weight' but are caused by a significant change in the body. Over the past few months my height has increased and my body has become far more curve-y. I have noticed stretch marks in my inner thigh, and have tried many different treatments to combat the stretch marks.

The only product that has in fact worked and not only prevented stretch marks but also removed my stretch marks was Bio-Oil. I pour a very small amount onto a cotton bud and then just rub this into my stretch marks, it leaves a slightly greasy residue that absorbs fairly quickly.

Each day after having used this, I noticed a change in not only the size, but also the redness of the marks. Having only been using this for about two weeks I have still noticed a massive difference. It is incredibly reasonably priced - at only £8.99 in boots for 60ml (as seen as above) the bottle lasts months and months as you only require a very small pin-sized amount!

I totally recommend buying bio oil as it lasts an incredibly long time, and also removes virtually all traces of stretch marks!

Have you tried Bio-Oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment