Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review




(Sorry this is so rambly.. Not very good at reviews as you can tell!)

If you read my Sephora Haul (which you can read here) then you'll know that I bought this palette whilst on holiday! I was debating whether to get this or the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette and I mentioned that I would do a full review and let you know if I was enjoying it; so here it is!

The first thing I noticed about this palette was the smell. As soon as you open it, theirs a beautiful waft of cocoa butter/beans, it's quite a strong sweet smell that lingers. (In a good way.) The smell is most likely the reason why I am lusting over the rest of the Too Faced Chocolate Range. I don't really know how it ended up getting in my mouth but it did.. anyway, it totally tastes like chocolate too! If your someone like me, and somehow ends up with eyeshadow in your mouth (and having a coughing fit soon after) then you need this.

The pigmentation is absolutly amazing, I am going as far as saying that they are the best eyeshadows I own! (and I own A LOT of eyeshadows) The eyeshadows are very much densley packed, which I love due to the limited fall out. Although, I love the Urban Decay Naked Palettes the amount of fall out has meant that I don't reach for it very often. (Hopefully, it was just the odd one, as I would like to try the Naked3!)

The range of colours/shades has meant this is my favourite palette. Of all time.There is a variety of shades, meaning their are a number or transion, and crease shades. The amount of shades also means the amount of looks you can create are endless. They blend and apply beautifully, and last an incredibly long time!

The packaging is also amazing, its neat, compact and thin. Unlike most palettes, I believe you are getting what you paid for, they give you (in my opinion) quite a generous size, and I can see these lasting an incredibly long time since a little bit really does go a long way.

If you have the chance to, I would deffinatly recommend going down to your local Sephora/
Debenhams and checking it out. I recommend this 100%, totally in love with this!

What's your favourite palette? Will you be purchasing this?

2 comments:

  1. you've made me want this so much haha! your blog is so good daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite palette ever, I love it! Thank you, so is yours Ellie! xx

      Delete