Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wednesday 29 October 2014

John Gosnell's - The original Vitamin E Cream*


A few days ago, I received this beautifully packaged cream, and since then have been enjoying it, and thought you might be interested in seeing my review! John Gosnell's is a family business, owned and ran by multiple generations of their family. The company are against animal testing, and do not test their products in that way, which I greatly support. The company dates back to 1677, and now devotes itself to cosmetics, soaps and perfumes.

So for a bit of back ground to my skin type; I have combination skin so my cheeks consist of dry patches and chicken skin, where as the rest of my face consists of oily skin and occasional break outs. So when I received this cream, I knew it would cater to the dry patches of my skin, and it of course did just that.  It has reduced the dry patches, and my skin looks far more radiant than prior use.

The consistency is fairly thick, but it is one of the only creams that don't leave a nasty residue or greasy feel to the skin. It's a lovely light weight formula and completely sinks into the skin incredibly quickly. Which I love, because I apply this in the morning I find it works really nicely with priming my makeup, and I don't have to wait for it to dry. The cream has a strong lavender fragrance, which I personally like and didn't find that it irritated my skin. (Some fragranced products, agitate my skin!)

I also asked my mum to try it, as obviously she is older than me and I wanted to get somebody from a different age category's opinion (plus my mum is defiantly a secret skin care junkie if you ask me..) she also really enjoyed using it, and quoted 'it makes your skin feel really smooth and refreshed.'

So that is my overall opinion of the Vitamin E Cream, which I am currently enjoying! If you would like to purchase this, just pop over to their website; which you can visit here!

Will you be purchasing this? What post would you like to see next on Daisy's Teen Beauty Blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment