Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday 5 October 2014

Autumn Wishlist

I want
So recently I've been lusting over so many products, and I personally love reading posts like this, but if you don't thats fine with you!

1. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel
This propebly should of been of my Summer Wishlist, but i've heard so much about this and it has only recently intrigued me, and since I don't own many cream bronzers I though it deserved a place on my Autumn wish list.

2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color in Tawny Pink
I'm not a huge lipstick lover, but I would love to get a dark nude for Autumn and this seems like a perfect shade for me! I've also always wanted to dry a Bobbi Brown Lipstick!

3. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Isolade or Kalahri
When I was in Sephora last month, I was swatching some of the Nars Eyeshadows without paying much attention or having anyplan to buy these, and they were like butter. The pigmentation was better than anything I've ever seen and I'm now dying to buy a few! (Yes I said a few..)

4. Urban Outiftters Tarten Scarf
Its not autumn without an Urban Outiftters TARTEN scarf.

5. Chanel Mat Lumiere Luminous Matte Powder
Having heard so many things about Chanel makeup and being a powder junkie has meant this had ended up on my wish list. 

6. Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush 
I only own two brands of make up brushes that being MAC and real techniques, and now I'm desperate to add Bobbi Brown, Sigma, Marc Jacobs and Zoeva to my collection...

7. Glamglow Super-mud Clearing Treatment 
This is only the most raved about products at the moment, and I've been having skin issues recently (breakouts and general dullness) and this is said to improve both dramatically.

8. Dr Martens Drench Wellington Boots
Boots are a must have for me in winter, and I would love a pair of combat boots and Dr Martens have been on my lust list for a while now.

9. Yankee Candle Medium Tumbler in Christmas Cookie
Christmas candles smell so good, and I have been waiting all year to get my hands on The Christmas Cookiee scent, they make your whole room smell so good and I love them!

10. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder. 
This has been one of those products that I have wanted to try for ages, the reviews are amazing for this product and its said to completley blur your under eye circles! I have also wanted to try some more Laura Mercier products for a while!

11. Too Faced Cocoa Matte Foundation in Light
You know that I'm a powder junkie, and having loved Too faced - espically their chocolate bar palette I knew that I needed to try this having heard a m a z i n g things about it.

12. Better Than Sex Mascara 
Mascaras are basically a never ending quest to find the perfect one, my favourite at the moment (Smashbox Full Exposure) is due to run out soon and I've always got at least one mascara on my lust list and this is the one I've been eyeing for a while.

13. Topshop Chelsea Boots 
It's not christmas without Chelsea Boots.

14. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
Again reading reviews about this has meant its landed itself on my wish list.

15. MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe/Cranberry/TwinksAntiqued/Fling/Club
As most of you already know I have a MAC Palette that I'm filling up, and I have a list on my phone so when I go into MAC I know which shades I want, and these are the six I want next! (I only have seven spaces left, so leave me your recomendations below!)

16. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Too faced is a brand that I absolutly love (possibly my favourite..) and I need a new eye primer so it's landed on the list.

17. Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Amazing revews again have meant that it's landed on my Autumn Wishlst.


18. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original 
I am debating whether to get this one, the Nars or the Too Faced, as all three have had amazing reviews and Urban Decay is also infamous for its primers!

So thats my Autumn Wishlist, what have you been pining for recently? What's your favourite eye primer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment