Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday 10 August 2014

Updated Summer Skincare Routine

I am one of those lazy people that don't seem to stick to a Skin Care Routine and then wonder why I keep breaking out, so I've finally found a skincare routine thats fairly quick, and actually works wonders on my skin.

So I first remove my makeup using the Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes, they improve your oil balance which is great as I have oily skin and I can see that they are working, and they also claim to improve your skin within two to three days and I have noticed my skin being clear but I cannot pinpoint that down to using these. If you have super sensitive skin then I wouldn't recommend these, as the ingredients can be a bit harsh sometimes. If my skin is being sensitive or a bit agitated I'll use the L'oreal Micellar Solution instead as it's much more gentle on the skin and just as easy to remove makeup.

I then wash my face using my Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser this melts away any makeup that may be left on as well as improving the redness of your skin. I have chicken skin, which is basically red raw goose bumps on the surface of your skin and its on my cheeks so when I wake up it's quite red; but after using this my skin has been so soft and it's drastically improved my skin. I apply this to the back of my hand, dampen my skin with a warm flannel (warm water opens pores) and rub it in in circles across my face. I also find that most cleanser's are drying but this completely keeps my moisture balance in touch. I recommend this so much!

 I then use my Dermalogica Pore Control Scrub, and I only apply this to my cheeks and nose as this is were I have blackheads. I use my fingers to scrub it in, and then wash it off with cold water after. (Cold water closes pores.)

Then I use my Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment and apply this all over my face and neck, this clears breakouts overnight, and I love this. Again, if you do suffer from heavy breakouts or acne then this is defiantly the product range I recommend.

If my face has been a bit dry and needs a moisture surge I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion. It's a fairly heavy moisturiser so I only use this on the days that my skin is dry. I also apply to my neck as well.

If I have been having bad skin days or exceptional breakouts then I use my  LUSH Grease Lightening, and just dot this on my spots. Somedays when I can feel that a spot's coming through I also apply this and it prevents them from appearing too.

So I hope this gave you some inspiration on your skin care routine, I recommend all of these products I particularly love the Redness Solutions! I am going on holiday tomorrow so I have been unable to take a picture, but hopefully when I get their I will be able to take a picture. I also don't know how often I will be able to blog which is annoying but I hope you don't mind too much!

I hope you are enjoying your holidays! What is your favourite Skin Care Product?

2 comments:

  1. This post is great- I'm in need of new skincare products and i am deffo going to try the lush grease lightning, it sounds great! x

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, you don't have to do it if you don't want to but you can check it out here http://wiyld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The only thing I would so is it is kind of hit and miss so it doesn't always work, so I have heard many amazing things about the origin spot remover; so that is anither option!

      Thank you so so much, I can't honestly explain how touched I am that you nominated me! Thank you so so much! xx

      Delete