Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday 13 July 2014

Products I've Been Loving For The Summer



1. Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blonde
I haven't ever filled in my brows until the start of the week... surprising since I am a beauty blogger! I had heard a lot of hype and decided that I might as well try it! I've had this for less than a week and I adore this! It's so easy to use, but makes a huge difference! It's so quick and easy to use in the summer, and doesn't sweat off!

2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer 
I absolutely love this concealer, it covers whilst brightens your under eyes, which makes a change as I find most brightening concealers lack in coverage! This was my third tube of this product, and I did decide to branch out and try the infamous MAC Concealer but shockingly I prefer this! And the price isn't so damaging!

3. Clinique Chubby Stick in 'Woppin Watermelon' 
I had always kind of steered clear of lip products something about them isn't so flattering on me, especially after trying the infamous baby lips. Thank god I did, this is so easy to apply, and is a gorgeous 'your lips but better' colour,  leaving my lips moisturised and soft. I love this for the summer.

4. Dermalogica Clear Start Overnight Treatment
I'm kind of lazy when it comes to skin care lets be honest.. and I did stick to using this and my skin felt undeniably soft, but I never noticed the difference until I stopped using this and a week later broke out. Whenever I use this, my skin looks one hundred times better so this will be a keeper. It's literally all I apply in the summer.

5. Human Favourite - 'Tess Christine and Hannah Blair
This sounds so weird to write 'human favourite' but I have kind of Hannah Blair and Tess Christine, Hannah was kind enough to talk to me via instagram and check out my blog! I defiantly recommend checking her out, her videos are awesome.

I hope you enjoyed this small post it was a mixture of empties and favourites for the past few months seeing as I finally branched out, added a few things to my growing collection and loved them!

What have you been loving? What would you like to see next?

(Please comment below what you would like to see on my blog next, I would really like to hear all of your suggestions! I know it's been ages, but I've got my schedule going, and written so many posts so I can start updating on a schedule!)

2 comments:

  1. I AM BUYING THE BROWDRAMA ERRRGH OMG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling gyou! LET ME TAKE YOU MAKEUP SHOPPING!X

      Delete