Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday 13 June 2014

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials


(I know, I know I'm awful and haven't updated in so long! I feel like I all I do is give excuses but to be honest I have just started my GCSE'S, but that is no excuse! I also have been struggling with ideas of what to post so please let me know what you would like to see or what you think I should post as most of the time I have no clue!)


Hey Guys, this is my Summer Essentials that I have been pinning for recently, and might well treat myself too!

1. Bug Eye Sunglasses (Available here)
Okay I'm a hoarder.. but you can never have too many sunglasses right... and besides the fact that I always seem to lose my pairs and the fact that three of mine are currently at the bottom of a lake in the middle of France..

2. MAC 217 Blending Brush (Available here)
I always convince myself that I don't need this but it always creeps back onto my wishlist and I think that this month it might end up in my basket too.. Woops, its worth it right?

3. Revlon Lip Butter (Available here)
I only have one of these, and I need MORE! They're so natural and creamy on the lips! A summer staple defiantly! T

4. MAC Bronzer (Available here)
No Summer Makeup is complete without bronzing, and seeing as the fact that my Benefit Bronzer has hit pan and practically disappeared I think it's time to test out the MAC Bronzer as I've heard so many people love it!

5. MAC Lipstick in 'SHANGHAI SPICE' (Available here)
I've seen this raved about recently as a 'your lip but better' colour and I think this will be so beautiful  in the summer, so I've been longing to add this to my mini collection. 

6. TOPSHOP Blue Rosa Shorts (Available here)
I don't have any shorts that fit anymore... so time to add these bad boys into my Summer Waderobe. Besides, TOPSHOP shorts are a definite must in every Summer Wardrobe. 

7. MAC Pro long wear Concealer (Available here)
I am need of a new concealer as my Benefit Concealer has almost wasted away! And everyone and their cat's mothers rave about this. I also get really lazy with makeup in hot weather and only wear a concealer, so I really need a high coverage concealer to hide those ugly spots that keep making appearances!

8. Infinity Ring (Available here)
Everyone but me has one of these, there so cute and dainty! I think i'll defiantly get a lot of use out of this in the summer!

So, I hope this gave you some inspiration and you enjoyed reading this post!

P.S: I've had a few unfollowers recently! Please don't unfollow my blog, it breaks my heart!

What have you been longing for recently?




No comments:

Post a Comment