Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wednesday 4 June 2014

May Favourites


This year is whizzing by, it was only yesterday I was writing my christmas list; and were already half way into 2014! Which also means that it's summer, and there's only six weeks left of school! I'm thinking about doing a summer makeup and outfit look book if you would like. If you have any requests please please leave it in the comments below as I would love to do all of your requests!

1. MAC Paintpot in 'Chrome Angel'
I bought this little beauty around January/February time, but hadn't really used up until two weeks ago. It's quite an unusual colour choice, but my eyelids are completly white (due to a skin condition - explained in an older post.) so this is basically a base colour. It gives a beautiful light shimmer and glides on easily.

2. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
This mascara, wow. Everything I ask for in a mascara. It's volumizing and elongating without being too clumpy. It literally glides on and lasts all day, without flaking off or smudging! Not much else to say than I have been loving this!

3. MAC 234 Brush
I don't normally wear eyeshadow as lets be honest I'm a bit lazy but I am trying to wear eyeshadow more often. But this brush helps to easily create a smokey eye, and shades and blends like a dream and I'm thinking of adding the 217 to my growing collection.

4. V05 Smoothly Does It Heat Protect Serum
Seeing as I straighten my hair everyday I did use heat defence spray but it took forever to dry and left my hair feeling slightly greasy, so I went on a hunt and found this beauty. It keeps my hair straight all day and leaves it feeling and looking sleek and smooth.

5. Real Techniques Contour Brush 
I think I always have a Real Techniques Brush in my favourites, woops! But I have been loving this brush seeing as its summer and I always contour in the summer. This brush just makes it so much easier to reach the hollows of your cheeks.

I hope you enjoyed this, what have you been loving recently?

(My new update update is every four days, so please leave a request below of what you would like to see on Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment