Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday 21 February 2014

Fiver Friday February

Hey My Lovelies,

How y'all doing!? So it is already week two of Fiver Friday February and time for your second instalment! I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who checked in to read my two latest posts last friday (Fiver Friday Week One, and Living With Vitiligo) the response towards Living With Vitiligo was amazing, I received hundreds of views just on that post, thank you so much! Thank you for the lovely comments too! :)

1. Miss Sporty Studio Lash Liquid Liner - £1.79
To be honest this is a typical liquid eyeliner, no different to most! But the price! It's inexpensive, whilst it stays put all day, plus it's smudge proof! Which I typically always have problems with!

2. Rimmel Stay Matte - £3.99

I personally use this product alone, but it can be used together to keep your foundation or concealer in place, it personally keeps me matte all day regardless of the bottom layer, it also reduces redness (which I suffer from slightly) which is a plus! It's really cheap and also lasts ages! You may need to re-apply in the day if you have an extra oily t-zone.

3. L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution - £3.30
I recently picked this up after hearing a few you tubers rave about it, and since it was on offer I decided to splurge, even if it was only £3.00! It cleanses your face, removes your makeup and impurities,  it tones your skin, and draws out oil! Its amazing! My skin looks five times clearer than before, and has ended up saving me a lot of money, as you don't need to put a cleanser, toner, oil remover and make up remover! Amazing product!

4. Models Own Nail Corrector Pen - £5.00
This is a life saver! It works a dream! I hate it when I make a small mistake, or when I slightly go over, I have to take it all off and start again, but with this I save so much time and anger! Thank you models own!

5. PONDS Hydronourishing Moisturiser
Last week I suddenly found these really dry patches on my skin, and had a total freak out. I literally ran to my nearest boots, and picked up the first moisturiser I found. (Properly not a good idea.. but it worked this time) Thankfully this moisturiser is really good, it has cleared up my dry skin within two days and leaves my skin soft, and saves it from the cold winter air. My skins really smooth, and I really recommend it! (It's also currently on offer in boots!)

So I hope you enjoyed the second instalment! Please comment if you found it useful! Please also follow my blog,  it means a lot to me! Anyway I hope your enjoying your week of!

Love Daisy
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your blog, and although you haven't been blogging for long, your one of my favourite bloggers. I love these little posts you do on Fridays, such a cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much it means so much that you take your time to read my blog and leave a lovely comment! <3 xx

      Delete